Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." - Frank Loyd Wright.

"In the shelter of each other, we live." - One of my roommates friends words, that I have fallen in love with.

I will write more about my adventures later. I am turning 24 in 2 days... and celebrated some this weekend, with more to come. I am learning o' so much, and cannot even begin to explain it now, as my time is short at this cafe. Chai and cafe time on Sundays and really any day has become a favorite thing. Chai in general really. The whole crew, all 12 of us, packed in to 3 cars and make the trek to Missoula to watch the band Head for the Hills... awesome. Danced the night away. The next morning a few of us walked around Missoula, explored some - what a great town. The weather was warm and felt like spring is just around the corner. Back in Kalispell now, and about to head to Whitefish to do some birthday cake baking, so I will write more later - when my house actually has internet... cannot wait. I did finish the book, Eat, Pray, Love... and would recommend it. It's inspiring and hopeful, and I can only hope my life is as filled with experience, adventure and love as much as hers, the author. Anyways, all the best everybody. And Happy St. Patrick's Day early!

No comments:

Post a Comment